Monday, July 23, 2012

International

Alright I've been a combination of busy and lazy lately so I'm going to get international orders started this week. I'm going to be emailing everybody from my original list with a paypal money request as soon as I figure out the weight and cost to ship. These will be pricier thanks to the horrible shipping rates. I'll be sending the emails out throughout the week so if you do not get an email and were on the original bulk order, let me know around Friday since I'll finish the emails by then.

Additionally, if anybody that got orders has issues, let me know. Don't feel bad to bug me either since I sometimes get emails mixed up and I like to hear about progress. It seems like most people have gotten their orders and are happy with them from the general feedback I have been getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment