Monday, May 7, 2012

Fast Payments

So far 2/3 of the orders have been filled. This was a bit faster than I expected. I did take some additional last minute orders over the weekend and will have those invoices out when the company makes them.  There also was some confusion where I missed orders and I went back to double check all the emails. I don't think there are any issues now BUT EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD AN INVOICE SENT TO YOU IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE U.S. AND CANADA. I cannot stress that last part enough. Outside those areas I will have to handle shipping myself.

So if you have any doubt, feel free to email me. Double check, triple check to make sure I didn't mess up. I'd rather get an email before it is too late and don't want to accidentally exclude somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment